Once every 90 days, unscrew the Outside Ring and remove the contents of the shower head.
1) Soak the water plate in white vinegar or CLR
2) Rinse the ceramic beads under the tap
3) Wash or replace the white sediment pad and place the fuzzy side towards the beads.
4) Re-assemble the parts according to the blow up picture shown
5) DO NOT remove the contents of the vitamin C cartridge.
6) BE SURE TO PLACE THE O-RING INSIDE THE OUTER RING ON TOP OF THE WATERPLATE
7) For the FH-01 and FH-02 ONLY, unscrew the adjustment screw at the bottom of the cartridge about 1-2 full turns to release the aroma. This is not required for the HH-01 or HH 02
NOTE: Do not use tools hand tighten only. Use of any tools will void the Lifetime Warranty.
1) Wrap shower pipe clockwise with Teflon tape (included) tape 7-8 turns.
2) Screw the shower hanger onto the pipe until resistance is felt. Continue turning until the T-handle friction
knob is on the right side and the shower hose fitting is facing down.
3) Attach the cone shaped end of the hose to the shower handle. Be sure to place the provided washer inside
the conical fitting. Do not over tighten.
4) Attach the small end of the hose to the shower hanger. Be sure to place the provided washer inside the
fitting and hand tighten. Do not over tighten.
5) Slip the cone end of the hose into the cradle of the shower hanger.
6) Loosen the friction lock knob on the right side of the shower hanger and adjust the shower head to the
correct height then re-tighten the friction lock knob.
7) Run very hot water until you smell the aroma. The Vitamin C gel is activated with hot water.
8) Adjust the shower water to the temperature you like and enjoy your new shower head.
NOTE: Do not use tools or Teflon tape. Hand tighten only. Use of any tools will void the Lifetime Warranty.
1) Install the shower head on the shower pipe. There is a neoprene washer within the shower fitting, so no Teflon
(plumbers) tape is required. Hand tighten only as over tightening might cause a leak.
2) Turn the shower on and inspect for leaks. If there are any leaks, it is most likely due to an assembly issue. Over
tightening is not a solution for any leaks.
3) Run very hot water until you smell the aroma. The Vitamin C gel is activated with hot water.
4) Adjust the shower water to the temperature you like and enjoy your new shower head.